Cost of Dental Implants – Carrollton, TX
Invest in a New Smile
There is no doubt that dental implants in Carrollton are the best tooth replacement that modern dentistry has to offer. However, many people hesitate to commit to this treatment because it costs more than traditional alternatives. Let’s discuss some of the factors that contribute to the cost of implants, the resources you can use to manage the cost, and why dental implants are worth the investment.
There are a number of factors that contribute to the total cost of a dental implant treatment:
- Preparatory work. Many patients require tooth extractions, bone grafts, or gum disease treatment before they’re eligible to receive dental implants.
- The number of implants needed. Logically, the surgery to place one implant costs less than the surgery to place several implants.
- The restoration. Dental implant restorations may be made of different materials (acrylic or porcelain, for example) that come with varying price tags. The size and nature of the restoration also affects the cost (a single crown costs less than a bridge or denture).
- Keep in mind that you do not have to pay for your entire treatment up front. Because the different stages of the implant process take place at different times, you’ll have an opportunity between treatment phases to make any necessary adjustments to your budget. Planning for the cost of your dental implants will become easier when you visit us for your consultation and receive a personalized treatment plan along with cost estimates.
There are a few resources you may be able to use to manage the cost of your dental implant treatment:
- Dental insurance. A few dental insurance plans provide coverage for dental implants. Even if yours does not, it may still mitigate the cost of preparatory work. We’ll happily help you figure out your policy and determine how to use it to your greatest advantage.
- Medical insurance. Some medical insurance plans cover dental implants if the implants are determined to be medically necessary.
- Financing. We can help you apply for low- or no-interest financing through CareCredit, which can allow you to break up the cost of your treatment into manageable monthly chunks.
- HSA and FSA funds. Dental implants are usually an approved use for HSA and FSA funds.
Are Implants Worth It?
Don’t let sticker shock hold you back from rebuilding your smile with strong, natural-looking dental implants. This treatment is a truly worthwhile investment! In fact, since implants have the potential to last a lifetime, they may actually offer a better value than traditional tooth replacement methods, which usually need to be replaced every 5 – 10 years or so. Plus, dental implants offer priceless benefits that other treatments don’t deliver, such as bone preservation and an incredibly strong bite force.
Are you ready to crunch some numbers and decide whether there is room in your budget for a new smile? Contact your dentist in Carrollton to schedule a consultation. Our team will do all we can to assuage your financial concerns and get you on the road to the healthy, sturdy set of teeth you deserve.