Dentist Open On Saturday – Carrollton, TX
We Accommodate Your Busy Schedule
Life can get a little hectic, which only makes dental visits more difficult to get completed. Even basic checkups and cleanings can be hard to make time for, especially when you have a very busy work schedule or a family to take care of. At DD Family Dentistry, we make family dental care a priority, which is why we remain open on Saturdays by appointment from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. for your convenience. Whether you want to visit in the morning or mid-afternoon, you can still get the services you need and still have a weekend to relax!
Meet Your Saturday Dentist
Following her graduation from the Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in 2011, Dr. Devarakonda began her career at a Pediatric Dental Clinic before eventually transitioning to practices that specialized in general and geriatric dentistry. As a result, she’s uniquely equipped to serve patients of all ages and provide numerous dental services all under one roof!
The Saturday Dental Team Serving You Care
When you schedule your Saturday appointment, it’s likely that you’ll speak with Yessica, our front desk employee. With years of experience in the dental field so far, she’s prepared to make your weekend dental visit an enjoyable one from start-to-finish. If you need comprehensive dental care, you’ll probably see Taylor, your dedicated dental assistant. Need a cleaning? Our hygienist Cody is happy to serve you and your family the one-on-one attention you deserve.
Services You Can Expect On Saturday
While most of our patients completing Saturday appointments are doing so because they are overdue for a routine checkup and cleaning, it’s not the only service you can take advantage of should you decide to visit on the weekend. For example, we also provide:
- Restorative Dentistry: Got a cracked or damaged tooth? A dental filling or crown can help bring it back to full functionality.
- Gum Disease Therapy: Gum disease can threaten both your oral and overall health. When your gums are red, tender, sensitive, or inflamed, get the dedicated treatment you need to manage your symptoms!
- Cosmetic Dentistry: There’s always time to make your smile look picture-perfect, especially on your time off.
- Children’s Dentistry: Caring for the dental needs of your youngest family members shouldn’t mean they need to miss school along the way.
- Emergency Dentistry: When a dental emergency strikes, don’t put off treatment you need. DD Family Dentistry is more than prepared to handle dental emergencies on Saturdays!
Keeping Saturday Services Affordable
Just because you need to make a visit to the dentist on Saturday does not mean you should have to empty your wallet along the way. Not only do we work with multiple in-network dental insurance providers, but we work hard to keep treatment costs reasonable even if you’re out-of-network. Additionally, we offer an in-house dental savings plan that covers all the most important preventive treatments. However you choose to pay for your dentistry, we’ll work with you to get the best care possible that’s still affordable.