Welcome To Your Dentist In Carrollton – DD Family Dentistry!
April 4, 2017
Saying hello to friends – both new and old – is key in making people feel welcome. And as your premier dentist in Carrollton, the team at DD Family Dentistry understands this. In this introductory post, you’ll get to know our expert dentist with over a decade of experience. Dr. Durga Devarakonda is compassionate and patient, and always treats people with respect and warmth. At our new office in DFW – and on our website – we plan on educating patients, providing information about dental conditions and treatments, and sharing the latest news from our practice.
What Sets DD Family Dentistry Apart?
Dr. Devarakonda is a proud member of the American Dental Association (ADA), the Massachusetts Dental Society (MDS) and the North Texas Dental Society (NTDS). She a resident of Frisco and lives in the community with her family. She graduated from Tufts University and takes her education seriously – she continues to take advanced training courses to offer the most innovative treatment options to her patients.
What you’ll notice most, though, is her warm, caring nature. She always takes the time to get to know her patients and set them at ease. She’ll educate you and answer all your questions, building a lasting relationship centered around trust. With a philosophy like this, it’s no wonder she’s rated 5/5 stars on Facebook.
How Can I Get To Know the DD Family Dentistry Team?
Since we recently moved to our new location and are only seeing patients here now, you can come visit us on the two dates below:
- Current Patients & Vendor Open House – Friday, May 19th at 7PM
- Grand Opening – Saturday, May 20th from 9AM to 12PM.
Stop by and get to know your trusted Carrollton dentist in a relaxing, fun environment and see for yourself why we’re the practice for you.
What Services Do You Offer?
We’re happy to call ourselves your one-stop dental care shop for your entire family. We offer the following comprehensive services for patients of all ages:
- Preventive Dentistry – cleanings, exams, gum disease treatment
- Restorative Dentistry – Crowns, bridges, dentures, root canal therapy
- Cosmetic Dentistry – porcelain veneers, Invisalign, direct bonding, teeth whitening
- Children’s Dentistry – fluoride treatments, education, nightguards for grinding, dental sealants
- Dental Implants – Life-like, long-lasting artificial teeth
- Sedation Dentistry – Nitrous oxide (“laughing gas”), oral conscious, and IV sedation
From kids to seniors and everyone in between, we can keep your smile shining bright.
Now that you know what sets DD Family Dentistry apart and when you can come meet us, schedule your appointment for your official visit to our office so we can care for your smile!
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.